Silver Pawn Shop in Chandler, AZ

Pawn shop expert inspecting silver bar to be pawned

If you are in a financial bind and need to get cash quickly, pawning precious metals is a good option. Many types of precious metals are inherently valuable, including silver. The amount of money you can get for your silver varies depending on its condition and purity, so it is important to understand how the pawning process works to ensure your metal is valued correctly. At Oro Express in Chandler, Arizona, we are trained in evaluating your silver, so that you can get the most money for it.

What Types of Silver Are Valuable?

When you decide to pawn your silver, understand that many forms of the metal are valuable. Jewelry may be the first type of silver to come to mind, but any of the following forms can earn you some quick cash, including:

  • Coins
  • Bouillon
  • Bracelet
  • Bar
  • Rings
  • Earrings
  • Necklaces
  • Art pieces
  • Bangles
  • Pendants
  • Watches

What Is the Process for Pawning Silver?

If you need cash for silver, you want to have your metal evaluated by a trained professional, so you get an accurate value. Our team at Oro Express is made up of experts who take into consideration several aspects before determining how much cash to offer you.

First, we examine the inherent value of the silver you have. The purer the metal is, the more valuable it is. Fine silver is 99.9% pure, making it the most valuable type of silver available. Sterling silver jewelry is typically 92.5% silver with the remaining 7.5% made up of copper to increase durability. Other alloys may be slightly less valuable. The other aspect we consider is aesthetic appearance. Silver that is free from dents and blemishes has more aesthetic appeal than the metal that is scratched or slightly damaged.

Once we have thoroughly assessed your silver and determined an accurate value, we will offer you money. When you accept our offer, we present you with the cash you need immediately, making the process quick, easy, and efficient.

Pawn Silver in Chandler, Arizona!

Whether you are in a financial bind and need cash quickly or you want to get rid of the old silver jewelry you don’t wear anymore, Oro Express will assess your silver fairly and provide cash on the spot. Because we specialize in making loans on precious metals such as silver, our experts are able to give you a fair price, so you get the most cash possible. Other pawn shops in the area are not as well versed in silver as we are, so contact us today to bring your silver in and get the cash you need quickly!

Image: VladKK